Thursday, May 16, 2013

Rerun

     Hey, everyone! I used to have a different blog, but had reason to believe that it was discovered. So, here I am, back again.

     I would keep my name, but I don't want to be traced in any way. Maybe I am just paranoid; who knows? For now, call me Teri. I have always loved that name and tell strangers that is my name, so I think it is perfect for now.

     I am sending the link here to all of my subscribers, since I do not want to lose any of you!

     For anyone who has never met me before, I am Teri, a teenage girl struggling with an eating disorder. I am in therapy, even though I feel like it is useless.

      Really, other than "eating disordered", I have no identity. I got lost in the search for me, instead dubbing myself as "Miana" and going on my merry way.

      So, hello, and welcome. And sorry, I won't always be this formal xD I have had a very long, eventful, and stressful day. I will document that in a second post so it will be separate from this initial greeting.

      Thank you for being here with me :)

       <3 Teri


     

2 comments:

  1. I'll start following this blog! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hun,
    I'll be following you here from now on!
    Lena xx

    ReplyDelete